Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Comment by Erin

Hey Chloe,
You were so commited to this I-search, just like everything else. You really found a lot of both interesting and eye opening facts. I too love nature and want to help it in any way possible. I guess easier is said then done. I don't really have anything to talk to you about that is horribly wrong. You set out on an intuitive and insightful experience and I am glad that you got the results that you wanted. I think that when we all finish with our I-searches that you should not only make it available to us, but to other people in our school and in our community to get them involved and show them what is going on around us. You don't have to if you don't want to, but I think it will get quite a lot of attention and hopefully help our community as well as others around us to act and help save our planet. Amazing job!
~Erin

No comments: