Tuesday, January 29, 2008

World and I School Source

I found an article on the World and I School database. The article focuses on whether we should care and fight global warming based on the overwhelming amount of evidence. This topic is directly related to my I-Search question. This essay has a lot of information about global warming in general. Since I wrote a paper last year about climate change, I think I am going to take a more specific and psychological approach to this subject this year. I am interested in the activism aspect of climate change. Although this source has information that is useful to me, it has also helped me realize how I want my paper to be.

1 comment:

chefassassin said...

what paper are you reffering to in the last sentence? the one that you wrote last year? you have so much information.