Friday, February 1, 2008

The Thesis

This is probably the most well thought out and best put together page I have read so far. I do not have a lot to suggest to you, almost nothing, but I would like to hear a lot about your own oppinion on global warming and how you would help to prevent it from getting any worse, talk about what you know as well as showing what you research. There is a lot of information and statistics to back up every part of your thesis and I say keep up the good work, you have gotten a lot done already. Also this topic effects all of us on earth so it is a relateable topic and will tell us things that we all should know as a whole to try to prevent it.

1 comment:

Gary Ward said...

Defintely, you have done an amazing job providing us all with the key points of your arguement. The data that you have collected is quite convincing but I would also like to hear more about what you personally believe on this matter.